June 25, 2020
Latest Charter Flight Updates from Caesars Entertainment and MGM Resorts and Peppermill Resorts.
From Caesars Air Charter –
Face Covering is Required – on all flights, ground transportation, and inside all properties.
Detailed Information on Governor Mandate
We and our charter operators continue to closely monitor guidance from various health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), as well as other governmental agencies that regulate air travel such as the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Department of Transportation (DOT). As the public emergency caused by COVID-19 evolves, policies and procedures will be updated, as necessary.
Operational Adjustments Due To COVID-19 Public Emergency
As of June 1, 2020:
All passengers are required to wear a mask on board the flight. All passengers are encouraged to bring their own masks. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
Our air charter operators’ flight attendants are required to wear a mask during the flight.
As occupancy for each flight permits, and wherever possible, access to certain seats will be restricted to provide greater spacing between passengers.
All inflight services have been temporarily adjusted to limit customer and flight attendant interactions. You are welcome to bring a beverage purchased inside security on-board the aircraft.
Hand sanitizer will be made available to passengers as they board the aircraft.
Air charter operators have implemented enhanced daily cleaning procedures for aircraft interiors with EPA-approved disinfectants.
All chartered aircraft are equipped with HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters used in hospitals.
For all flights arriving through August 31, 2020, the cancellation policy has been adjusted to 72 hours from arrival.
The latest information on our casinos and resorts is available at
Policies for Beau Rivage Charter Program
Please note that the requirements that may have changed for our charter flight program due to the pandemic and that things change daily and anything listed below is subject to change at any time.
MGM Resorts publicly announced a mandate requiring all guests to wear a mask while on any property.
- Face masks will be required of all passengers while in the airport and on our charter flights.
- The plane will load from front to back.
- No food and beverage service will be served during the flight. Guest may bring their own food and beverage onboard the aircraft as long as it follows TSA guidelines or is purchased after clearing TSA.
- Mini bottles of alcohol will not be allowed on the aircraft for consumption. Alcohol service can only be handled by Sun Country staff members and is currently suspended during flights.
- All passengers will be required to wear face masks on the Hotard transportation coaches to/from the airport.
- Bus Lobby arrivals will be handled as in the past while keeping social distancing in mind. Queue lines will be set up for check-in and guests will be directed by staff members as to where to stand.
- Gold members may still check-in at the Gold Line at the Front Desk.VIP will be open for Platinum and NOIR check-in.
- Guests that do not want to wait in the queue check-in line may return to the Front Desk and check-in later. Guest welcome packet will not be available at the front desk until at least 1 hour after bus lobby arrival.
- Only one person per room needs to wait in the check-in line
- Carry-on items can be stored at the bell desk if needed.
- Housekeeping will not enter any room during guests’ stay. If a guest needs service, they should notify housekeeping and advise what they need and when they will be out of the room.
- The casino requires that you wear a mask while in all public areas at all times.Casino/hotel will not require any pre-screening of guests upon entry.
- The casino does not close for cleaning. Game cleaning is done in zones throughout the day.
- Limited restaurants and amenities are available at this time. It is advisable that guests make dinner reservations in advance of arrival via the Beau Rivage website.
- On departure day, queue lines will be set up for load-out. Staff members will direct guests where to stand.
- Luggage will still be picked up in guest’s rooms. Luggage handles will be sanitized prior to guest retrieving luggage at the Gulfport Airport.
- Masks will be required for both motor coach transport back to the Gulfport Airport as well as in the airport and on the aircraft.